Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Cat and Duncan's Wedding at Beechwood

I knew Cat and Duncan's wedding would be a classy, elegant affair. They both have a fabulous sense of style. They are a great couple. And the wedding was held at Beechwood, in Hampton Falls New Hampshire, a private estate, and one of the most beautiful homes in New England.


Just before the ceremony, I love the light here

All the flowergirls following Cat through a garden path to the house

Duncan, as he sees Cat walking down the aisle


After the ceremony, I love their expressions
The wedding cake was made by Cile Burbidge, whose design work is on display at the Peabody Essex Museum's Wedded Bliss Exhibit

2 comments:

Jess... said...

I am so glad you posted these! I kept checking to see if you would. They are such a beautiful couple! You are a talented artist and I've always admired you and Jay's work.
Jess

Drew Watts said...

Will copy this cake design idea for my sister's wedding day. I know it seems to be an expensive one but anything for my princes. Backyard auspicious ceremony is planned at one of the best wedding venues in a couple of weeks. Caterers and bakers are already booked. Also her trousseau collection is something that every girl dreams of.