Thursday, May 08, 2008

1st Wedding of 2008

I thought I'd start the year off on a personal note. My stepson, Jake Goldsmith and his fiancee Tara Smith combined an intimate wedding with a transatlantic adventure. Seven family members and one close friend left Fort Lauderdale, spent 7 days at sea, and finally visited 8 Mediterreanean ports. Here are a few of my favorite images:

Here they are on deck...April 19th was a gorgeous day at sea, but a bit windy
Loved the architecture of the ship and the crisp blue and white:

Glen and Bev Smith walk their daughter down the aisle:
Jake, waiting for Tara, with his sister Anna Goldsmith and family friend Frank at his side:



The recessional:

Tara is an only child, so her mom got a little emotional:
And finally, because the photographer never gets in any of the pictures, here's a photo of me and my handsome husband after the ceremony:

No comments: